GGI Background Paper 1/2011. The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) by Marina N. Lynch
GGI Analysis Paper 1/2011: "The Changing Constellation of Power & Resistance in the Global Debate over Agrofuels"
by Aaron Leopold.
GGI Briefing Paper 2/2011: European Civilian Crisis Management: Bridging the Resources Gap?
by Hubertus Juergenliemk
- Developing a method for nurturing innovation processes within primary and secondary education: a partnership with Tate Modern
- Enhancing innovation processes at the University of Oxford
- Assessment of the factors that support the development of ideas in science for a large prestigious university
- Delivery of a three-day nurturing innovation course to a large global environmental charity
- GGI launches FP7 Project on the Role of Media in Conflict Resolution & Prevention
- Partners and Partnerships
- GGI Briefing Paper: Civil Society reforms in Uzbekistan: More than government chicanery?
- Assessing the EU's Joint Communication on the Comprehensive Approach: Implications for EU Crisis Response and Conflict Prevention
- GGI View from Practice: Johan Galtung - The EU Foreign Policy of My Dreams
- GGI & University of Cambridge Workshop on European Security