GGI Background Paper 1/2011. The United Nations Entity for Gender Equality and the Empowerment of Women (UN Women) by Marina N. Lynch
GGI Analysis 2/2011: The International Criminal Court and Kenya: National Justice through Global Mechanisms? by Elias B. Okwara
GGI Briefing Paper 2/2011: European Civilian Crisis Management: Bridging the Resources Gap?
by Hubertus Juergenliemk
- EU return to UN peacekeeping
- GGI invited as Knowledge Partner of Global Economic Symposium 2015
- GGI co-organizes Conference on the "Global Peace Index 2014"
- US Court ruling on Information on CIA Drone Killings Important First Step
- Drone Warfare and the Future of Global Governance
- New Project on "Europe's Return to UN Peacekeeping" launched
- Seminars on Intelligence and Cybersecurity (Winter 2014 & Spring 2015)
- Intelligence and Cybersecurity Seminars
- GGI coordinates project on "Europe’s Return to United Nations peacekeeping"
- Developing a method for nurturing innovation processes within primary and secondary education: a partnership with Tate Modern